Company: Precision Control Sdn Bhd
- To carry out essential sales coordination and support for all the salesperson.
- To handle customer enquiries and complaints, give information about products and services, take order and process it, and ensure goods are timely delivered to the customer.
- Prepare quotations for customers and follow up until close the sales.
- To help customers in efficient way & in a friendly manner. Able to handle issues for customers and ensure they are satisfied. Issues are such as delivery progress, payment, warranty & repair matters.
- To coordinate & work align with the operation team (accounts & supply chain) on both goods purchase and delivery, ensure min hiccups to our sales team.
- To coordinate & work align with the Service team, in the matter of faulty item repairing, defective goods warranty, functionality test & calibration, and occasionally schedule coordinating with Service for PDS service order.
- Perform after-sales service to ensure customer satisfaction, develop brand loyalty and generate repeat order. Carry out mailshot for marketing activities.
- Recommend & promote company products and services to customer, collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs. Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior as when required from time to time.
- Possess at least Diploma or any professional qualification in Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Good in time management & able to work under minimum supervision.
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, trustworthy & able to multi-tasking.
- Good interpersonal & communication skill.
- Possess knowledge of ERP system will be an added advantage.
Company: Pro Cahaya Industries Sdn Bhd
You will play an important role in:
- Responsible for project proposals for process control instrumentation, SCADA, Telemetry systems;
- Responsible for ensuring maximum sales volume of an organisation product;
- Responsible for development and delivery system solution;
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers, planning and organizing sales.
- To assist Division Head in develop sales plan to fulfil the growth and revenue goals of the organisation;
- To manage all aspects of the sales function including inside sales and external sales;
- To market and promote company’s products\solution for local and overseas market;
- To prepare sales report and forecast as necessary;
- To provide efficient back up services to customers and
- To develop new business, prepare proposal and quotations and negotiate to secure the contract /orders
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Possess a Degree preferably in Electronic & Electrical/ Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Process Control Instrumentation, PLC, SCADA or Telemetry 2-3 years of working experiences in Instruments/ Automation.
- Willing to travel, able to work under pressure and meet project tender deadline.
- Result Oriented in achieving the set target/ goal.
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in ground-breaking new ways.
- Independent, versatile, strategic thinking, entrepreneurial mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Good business communication skills, technical know-how, business presentation and public speaking.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (in order to communicate with China associates).