With a long history of expertise with complex electrical design requirements in the industrial sector, our electrical service offering cuts across every facet of electrical service, construction and maintenance.
We continuously invest in technology as our mission is to serve our customers with a well-equipped engineering team. With the capability to render your projects in 2D, our team coordinates all aspects of your project from design and electrical drawings, instrument wiring diagrams, cable sizing management, lighting lux calculation and more. We make sure our progression minimizes the drawing development stage while maintaining excellent service quality excellence and superior performance.
- Supply & Installation of MSB, MCC Panel;
- Load Calculation;
- Cable Sizing & Cable Scheduling;
- Cable Support and Routine Design;
- Lighting Lux Calculation;
- Equipment Layout Design;
- Value Engineering.
Instrumentation & Control System Design
Our team provides a control system and instrumentation design service for manufacturing and automation projects. We are responsible for designing, installing, managing and maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control the engineering system, machinery and processes.
Our Professional Experience:
- Sizing of instruments
- Recommendation of suitable instrumentation
- Hook up drawing design
Control System Design
- Based on customers’ P&ID drawing, we will provide sizing of IO and design Control System Panel, Remote IO Panel, EX Panel
With our broad expertise, we can help you foresee and address design-related issues that may arise during execution. Therefore, ensures changes to the project timeline and budget are kept to a minimum. We help you identify the most suitable control systems or instrumentation that fit your existing systems while ensuring that plant efficiency is maintained.
To ensure you achieve superior product design and quality, we provide an audit site assessment. This verifies your factory’s production capability and performance. We check your manufacturing operation to get a detailed insight into potential cost-saving opportunities and benchmarking results. we will assess and collaborate with your team on your production processes.
Our experienced team maps out cost-saving opportunities and solutions in Manufacturing, Maintenance as well as quality improvements you can make. To ensure that your factory is able to deliver consistent quality management and production, we make these assessments against your key criteria as set out in your policies, procedures and records.
Assessment of core areas and processes include:
- Control System Modernization
- Throughput / OEE
- Networking & Communication
- Cybersecurity Penetration Test
- Quality & Continuous Improvement
- Energy Management
Functional Safety System Validation
Functional Safety System validation is a process to ensure that both hardware and software technology which controls the manufacturing plant complies with regulatory requirements. This compliance ensures that the manufacturing plant system and processes are always functioning with consistent quality.
We offer a complete Integrated Control and Safety Systems (ICSS) to countermeasure crucial hazardous critical plant in Industrial Gases, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Chemical Plant.
Our scope of services available :
- Online and Offline Proof Test
- Estimating Process Safety Times & Safety Function Response Times
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Verification up to SIL 2
- Application Program Requirement Specification Development
Front End Engineering Design (Electrical, Instrumentation & Control System)
With deep experience in engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) delivery, our customers rely on the PC Group to define their project requirements before initiating their project and confirming their investment.
A Front-End Engineering Design (FEED) is conducted after the completion of the concept and feasibility study. This plays a critical role in preparing projects for success. A good FEED reflects the customer’s project-specific requirements and avoids significant change during the execution phase.
This phase is required in order to produce quality processes and good engineering documentation that defines project requirements for engineering, procurement, fabrication and construction of facilities.
This distinct project phase is typically applied to :
- conduct hazardous operation reviews;
- develop the engineering design (the foundation of the engineering phase);
- evaluate options that can improve return on assets; and
- prepare cost estimates for scope definition and for project funding.
Installation & Cabling
We have a team of electrical installation and cabling specialists with more than 25 years of experience. This includes expertise across all sorts of electrical works ranging from small individual projects to big commercial and industrial electrical wiring projects. This is an end to end service provision that includes supply, delivery, installation, testing and commissioning of the electrical system.
We offer a complete Electrical & Instrumentation Solution Service which includes:
- Electrical Service Installation up to 33kv;
- Instrumentation & Control System;
- Extra Low Voltage (ELV) Services;
- Commercial & Industrial Infrastructure Sector Cabling; and
- Engineering & Design Service.