Company: Precision Control Sdn Bhd
- To carry out project coordination, control system design, development, programming and commissioning that involves DCS/ PLC/ SCADA/ RTU system integration works;
- Design of layout and control of low voltage electrical switchboard or technical drawings such as PLC panels, instrument connection, MCC panel, low voltage switchgear and electrical system;
- Project planning including drawing submission, generate bill of material, project realization and delivery stage;
- Conduct Pre-Validation Test (PVT), Site Inspection Test (SIT) and site commissioning with customers;
- Supervise sub-contractors on design and construction;
- Provide documentation and training to customers on the operation of system designed;
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical assistance and advice to customers;
- Standby for maintenance service;
- Provide application support to customers in various industries
- Senior Engineer shall supervise and monitor Engineer on to carry out project;
- Senior Engineer shall act as a mentor for newly-joined engineer; AND
- Perform all other duties, activities and responsibilities that may be assigned by superior whenever necessary from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in process control instrumentation, electrical installation works, MCC panel design, PC, PLC, SCADA and telemetry systems will be an added advantage;
- Good command of English and able to converse in various dialects (Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien and etc) will be an added advantage as need to deal with customers from China;
- Willing to travel oversea & outstation and willing to work long hours when required;
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Results-driven, self-motivated, positive working attitude and able to work independently to achieve targets;
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam – Section 27.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Company: YNY Technology Sdn Bhd
- To coordinate among client, project team members, contractors, sub-contractor & workers to ensure smooth execution of projects
- Prepare minutes of meeting, progress report, monthly management report and etc required by the project and organization
- Ensure all projects are completed within time frame
- To implement, control and coordinate all project activities to ensure smooth execution of project, completed within time frame & budget
- Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project/ order
- To be involved in project planning, organizing, implementation and monitoring
- Maintain document control and track projects activities with project tools – MS Project, Excel
- Request quote from vendors and prepare budget details based on the quote received
- To report work progress to Project Manager
- Perform all other duties, activities and responsibilities that may be assigned by superior whenever necessary from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3-5 Year(s) of working experience in either Automation, MES, Software Development and Digital Transformation is required for this position.
- Experience in Agile Development and Project
- Experience in one or more of the following: SCADA and MES Software, PLC, SQL, Microsoft Visual Studio Development Tools
- Willingness to travel extensively within the region
- Able to work independently & also within a team
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills and result oriented in achieving set target
Company: YNY Technology Sdn Bhd
- Assist in system implementation of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) or Manufacturing Execution System (MES);
- Ensure projects are completed within time, budget and constraint with minimal supervision;
- Support sales; Understand the full capabilities of solution offerings and provide presales functional and solution support;
- Document and translate the requirements of customers to functional and technical design documents
- Able to combine business knowledge with analytical thinking to recommend turnkey solutions to prospective customers;
- Work with clients to assess their CRM needs and requirements in order to determine the best approach. Understand the customer market and business sector to provide appropriate advice. Agree with the approach to be delivered and present the agreed plan and timescales with the client;
- To work with BU manager on new business leads, understanding new prospect needs and providing knowledge of best practice processes and existing customer industry application. Carry out demonstrations via demo or at a client site with the ability to discuss functionality and flexibility of solutions;
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and expertise in relevant areas. To resolve technical problems and answer client questions independently, and then liaise with technical and development team for more technically demanding requests. Assist with product testing and logging enhancement requests where recognized either from customer feedback or personal experience. Motivated to learn new products and functionality (from other BU’s) and keep skills current;
- Communicate with the team and customers clearly and logically, adjusting to the audience to enable effective communication at all levels. Listen effectively and respond appropriately. Maintain client confidentiality and discretion;
- Help define maintenance framework for relevant industries so that best practice can be replicated; AND.
- Perform all other duties, activities and responsibilities that may be assigned by superior whenever necessary from time to time;
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Experience with one or more of the following system/programming is required: Database, SQL programming, Stored Procedure Programming, Microsoft Visual Studio Development tools, MES technologies, CMMS software, ASP.net, VB.net, C#, Web services, HTML5, Java and Windows server & network troubleshooting.
- Understand the manufacturing process and operation is a valuable advantage.
- At least 2 years of working experience in software development, programming, or engineering discipline.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively under a tight schedule and under pressure.
Company: PC Installation & Contracting Sdn Bhd
- Ensuring overall delivery of project in terms of time, quality and cost.
- Safeguarding that the (QESH) Management System is adhered to at all times.
- Define the Method of Construction and the work timetable leading to agreement by the Consultant/ architect/ Client
- Certify the proposal and confirmation of measurement/ Variation Orders/ Accounts.
- Attend and liaise with authorities
- Ensure smooth progress of the project/s accurately and from time to time.
- Constantly monitor cost and timeline of project; implementing corrective measures immediately.
- Continuously implement control system on material ordering, receiving and usage and to ensure that proper documentation and cost coding of delivery orders is accurate and on time.
- Ensure maximisation of resources
- Ensuring accurate documentation and cost coding of delivery orders is accurate and on time.
- Organize project team for the performance of works and verification activities and provide direction and support to the project team.
- Review the performance of works, subcontractor and take initiate necessary action to maintain project on schedule.
- Head pre-construction preparation for projects assigned
- Experience in managing at least 5 project life cycle as a Project Manager
- Preferably with Hospital construction working experience
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in the construction industry, including all aspects of process development and execution, of which 5 years should be at a managerial level.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma and/ or Professional Degree in Building/ Civil construction, Engineering-others or relevant discipline
- Familiar with M&E works, AutoCAD and Revit (BIM, building information modelling) software
- Knowledge in Project Management, Time, Cost, Quality & Safety
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management
- Strong customer orientation and willingness to promote customer interests
- Possess high level of integrity and strong negotiation skills
- Able to be a leader of set the direction to the subordinates
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work efficiently without direct supervision.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to motivate others to achieve results in complex situations
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with excellent critical thinking ability.