Company: Precision Control Sdn Bhd
About Automation Engineer Role
In this role, you will be managing and ensuring the successful end-to-end delivery of the Control System to agreed time, cost and quality.
- Develop and document new control systems from concept to qualification.
- Design and develop DCS/PLC /SCADA / HMI / RTU control program for Process/Factory / Facilities automation. (preferably Siemens)
- Design and review of low voltage electrical switchboard, control panels; Perform Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) with customer.
- Perform Site Acceptance Test, Testing & Commissioning with customer.
- Interface with equipment vendors and contractors to troubleshoot and resolve start-up issues.
- Extend start up support and training for control and monitoring systems.
- Troubleshoot and eliminate control systems issues and handle controls projects.
- Work closely with other departments, sub-contractor; as well as interacting with customers to provide technical support, troubleshooting, and resolving customer issues.
- Reply to downtime events impacting Production.
To succeed in this Automation Engineer role, you will need to have strong interpersonal communication skill. You must be committed to achieve efficient and safe operation in line with the company’s high level of technical standards.
- Tertiary education in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or relevant discipline
- Have extensive programming experience in Step 7 / TIA / PCS7 programming for Siemens PLC and WINCC. Allen Bradley, and other PLC.
- Readiness to travel extensively (Local and Oversea)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical and attention to details as well as proactive at work
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (in order to communicate with China associates)
- At least two to three years’ experience as a Control or Automation Engineer.
- Experience to integrate to control system with other resource planning and management system.
Company: PC Maintenance & Service Sdn Bhd
How Will You Be Contributing to Our Success?
- Support ad-hoc service for our customers at site and in-house phone support as needed. Need to travel to site when require;
- To support 24hr x 7 days on call support & routine standby;
- Need to attend service job as assign by manager or team lead;
- Able to trouble shoot PLC & SCADA system;
- Assist maintenance team on the schedule preventative maintenance;
- Senior Engineer shall acts as a mentor for newly joined engineer; AND
- Perform all other duties, activities and responsibilities that may assigned by superior whenever necessary from time to time.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Knowledge in Siemens PCS7 will be added advantage
- Willing to travel to local site for supports and troubleshooting
- Good troubleshooting skills and able to work independently
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.