Company: Precision Control Sdn Bhd
- To carry out project coordination, control system design, development, programming and commissioning that involves DCS/ PLC/ SCADA/ RTU system integration works;
- Design of layout and control of low voltage electrical switchboard or technical drawings such as PLC panels, instrument connection, MCC panel, low voltage switchgear and electrical system;
- Project planning including drawing submission, generate bill of material, project realization and delivery stage;
- Conduct Pre-Validation Test (PVT), Site Inspection Test (SIT) and site commissioning with customers;
- Supervise sub-contractors on design and construction;
- Provide documentation and training to customers on the operation of system designed;
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical assistance and advice to customers;
- Standby for maintenance service;
- Provide application support to customers in various industries
- Senior Engineer shall supervise and monitor Engineer on to carry out project;
- Senior Engineer shall act as a mentor for newly-joined engineer; AND
- Perform all other duties, activities and responsibilities that may be assigned by superior whenever necessary from time to time.
- Possess a Degree preferably in Electrical & Electronic/ Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in process control instrumentation, electrical installation works, MCC panel design, PC, PLC, SCADA and telemetry systems will be an added advantage;
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (in order to communicate with China associates).
- Willing to travel oversea & outstation and willing to work long hours when required;
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Results-driven, self-motivated, positive working attitude and able to work independently to achieve targets;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Company: YNY Technology Sdn Bhd
- Assist in system implementation of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) or Manufacturing Execution System (MES);
- Ensure projects are completed within time, budget and constraint with minimal supervision;
- Support sales; Understand the full capabilities of solution offerings and provide presales functional and solution support;
- Document and translate the requirements of customers to functional and technical design documents
- Able to combine business knowledge with analytical thinking to recommend turnkey solutions to prospective customers;
- Work with clients to assess their CRM needs and requirements in order to determine the best approach. Understand the customer market and business sector to provide appropriate advice. Agree with the approach to be delivered and present the agreed plan and timescales with the client;
- To work with BU manager on new business leads, understanding new prospect needs and providing knowledge of best practice processes and existing customer industry application. Carry out demonstrations via demo or at a client site with the ability to discuss functionality and flexibility of solutions;
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and expertise in relevant areas. To resolve technical problems and answer client questions independently, and then liaise with technical and development team for more technically demanding requests. Assist with product testing and logging enhancement requests where recognized either from customer feedback or personal experience. Motivated to learn new products and functionality (from other BU’s) and keep skills current;
- Communicate with the team and customers clearly and logically, adjusting to the audience to enable effective communication at all levels. Listen effectively and respond appropriately. Maintain client confidentiality and discretion;
- Help define maintenance framework for relevant industries so that best practice can be replicated; AND.
- Perform all other duties, activities and responsibilities that may be assigned by superior whenever necessary from time to time;
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Experience with one or more of the following system/programming is required: Database, SQL programming, Stored Procedure Programming, Microsoft Visual Studio Development tools, MES technologies, CMMS software, ASP.net, VB.net, C#, Web services, HTML5, Java and Windows server & network troubleshooting.
- Understand the manufacturing process and operation is a valuable advantage.
- At least 2 years of working experience in software development, programming, or engineering discipline.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively under a tight schedule and under pressure.